Jan 30, 2011

day one in Venice

Since it was very foggy and cold, I was a bit nervouse to see my friend. But I felt I was there consciously when I get through "Ponte" which is built across the canal.I've dreamed about this moment for long time.My friend taught me a few special places out of central and then I went on an adventure!




There are many gondolier who is introducing modestly to ride a gondla for tourists like me but this off season, no customer and many vacant boat, that's really shame. I felt unhappy because I know that the job of Gondolier is prideful and it lasts long tradition since 900 years ago.
To be honest I didn't ride it in this time but I really wanted to do.... so shame...




I found toy carousel! I should have bought it.... miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

londonjapan

ロンドン生活情報

visitors

free counters