Feb 2, 2011

day three in Venice











restrant: AL DOSE

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=327473495345072829&q=AL+dose+venezia&hl=ja



This trip is short time using just 3days off so very quickly past as I thought. The last day sun appeared & give us a much of energy than last 2 days. I think about that I want to explore the place where is hidden or rooted rocal all the time. I believe that nothing special area for the people living there is special for me. So I walked around out of central, south west in Venice.
One of most important purpose was Bar which has many wines from Italy or some are from Venice and some kind of Tapas. The Bar is called Cantine del vino, photo in above. I had a glass of "spiritz" and a few tapas firstly. I saw many neighbors drinks it.That was a bit bitter. And then had a sparkling wine "Prosecco", it was a dry wine. I really like dry wine so lovely! Normally people drink it at night time, after 5 I think but I did it around 2 pm. Despite afternoon but many people came to there and had some tapas and wines inside bar and beside canal. I absolutely come over there again! love there.

I was very sad when I had to leave from my friend's place. It was much worth spending good time.I want to say Thank you very much to my friend

にほんブログ村 旅行ブログ ヨーロッパ旅行へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment

londonjapan

ロンドン生活情報

visitors

free counters