Apr 16, 2010

they provide me tips for improvement of BEAUTY






There are my favorite blogs and I make it a rule to see them inevitably everyday!
I love Alix - cherry blossom girl and Luise - Miss Pandora both.
They give me a useful infomation for next inspiration that I want to be like a soft & pastel shade,natural fabric, embroidery, pretty accesories, melancholy atmosphere flower and more.
They have a very good dress taste in clothes! Their sense is similar to my imagination.





Alix's photos which are shot front of traditional architect in paris and pretty vanity are so nice processing. She likes edge style & feminine, and takes in nice acce. She reminds me 50's look like Zooey Dechanel, Au Revoir Simone or pipetts sometimes.




Zooey Dechanel






And


Luise is so gorgeous look but trademark RayBan's frame is producing cute girl. She likes Gothic and sophisticated dresses. Many photographer took her beauty. She often appears in magazine-ELLE ・ VOGUE as a fashion blogger and also Yvan Rodic - face hunter 's videio in paris.

Full of inspirations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

londonjapan

ロンドン生活情報

visitors

free counters