Nov 10, 2012

To Rye by Natioal Rail Javelin

For just one day trip to Rye from St. Pancras station. The Javelin Train is produced by Hitachi!
http://www.javelintrain.com/ Wow!
I've taken national rail for Lewes once before for farming workshop and Brighton for leisure.
The 13 lines of underground are spread among london Zone 6, is called Tube so  I didn't usually use National rail for commute. I'd rather cycle anyway..








It's beautiful veiw from the window. I really like to see british country side and many sheep on the  land... I was a bit sad when I asked about sheep to English man, he said that the sheep don't have the place where they can take shelter from the rain sadly... 


Here is a song relates to London Tube and nice tune. But these are unhappy song such as ironic british people, I like it though...!



Duffy/ Warwick Avenue




Ed Sheeran/ The A team



These songs are really typical and famous one. The A team was played everywhere when I was in London in 2011. It's saddest song ever I listened and Video as well.


Thank you very much for reading...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

londonjapan

ロンドン生活情報

visitors

free counters